The Commission has developed a range of materials, available on this website, relating to the regulation of charities operating within Northern Ireland. If you need advice about a specific issue we suggest you first look at the specific section of the website which relates to your query or issue. All our guidance and other resources are available free of charge for you to download and use.
Alternatively, you may be interested in one of the following areas:
- For charity registration queries, please visit our Registration section to access our registration information, guidance and support tools.
- Check if you are on one of the Commission's registration lists and complete the online expression of intent form.
- Learn more about annual reporting and complete your annual return online.
- Update your charity's details on the online register of charities
- Find out how you can submit a concern about a Northern Ireland charity
- Contact our press office.
If your query is one which cannot be resolved by our online forms or guidance, please complete the contact us form below to submit your query or provide feedback to the Commission. If you are unable to use the form, please see alternative contact options here.
Please note that if you have a concern or a complaint about a Northern Ireland charity, and you think that it meets the criteria for those that we will take up as outlined in our Concerns about charities guidance, then please complete the confidential, online Concern about a charity: form available here.
The best way to contact us is by using the online form above. You can use the form to request an email or phone back. The Commission aims to respond to requests within five working days. You can also telephone the Commission on 028 3832 0220 and speak to an advisor.
If you request a call back, please note the call may come from a withheld number. If you request an email reply please check your junk folder in case the Commission’s email has been directed there by your email account.
You can also write to us directly using the details below:
Charity Commission for Northern Ireland