The Commission is committed to the principle of ongoing dialogue and engagement with stakeholders.
Effective participation, open communications and public consultation provide a vital and significant contribution to the Commission's decision making and policy making, as well as helping us to assess and improve our policies and procedures.
Stakeholder participation in our consultation processes help us to ensure that we:
- deliver our statutory functions to the highest standards and quality
- realise our commitment to openness and accountability
- foster working partnerships with all of our stakeholders to raise mutual understanding and awareness
- enable those who may be affected by our policies to participate in the process of policy making
- plan effectively by gathering knowledge to inform our practice or to tell us about the practical implications of policy
- prioritise and make best use of resources
- set performance standards about customer services and monitor them
- are aware of emerging issues in the charity sector.
This section provides information on the Commission's current and previous public consultations.
If you would like to take part in a Commission consultation, or for information on consultations currently ongoing, please visit the Current consultations section of our website.
For information on previous consultations conducted by the Commission, please visit the Closed consultations section.
Alternatively, you may be interested in our Research reports, which provide information on the results of consultations we have held or Consultation news, which provides updates on the Commission's consultation activities.