Commission publishes latest call forward list
The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland has published its latest ‘call forward’ list for charity registration.
The list, available below, names the 350 organisations which the Commission anticipates will be called forward to apply for charity registration during the remainder of the financial year, up to the end of March 2019.
Call forward list
Download XLSX (68.5 KB)
Once called forward by the Commission, each organisation will receive a password which will enable them to access the online charity registration application form and begin their application.
The Commission strongly encourages all applicants to ensure they have prepared all the information required in advance and to use the registration guidance and support tools, to assist them when completing the form. Some of the essential support tools, published online here, include:
- The registration document and information checklist, which provides a summary of the information and documentation you will need.
- The trustee declaration, which must be signed and dated by each trustee before being submitted along with your online registration application.
- The purposes and public benefit toolkit to support charities in identifying and reviewing their organisation's charitable purposes and public benefit.
- Registration information form to support charities in gathering the required contact information.
- Registering as a charity in Northern Ireland guidance.
- The public benefit requirement statutory guidance.
- Individual documents on each of the 12 charitable purposes.
- A checklist of common errors on registration applications - and how to avoid them