Regulatory decisions and orders
Our regulatory work is concerned with ensuring that charities comply with their legal obligations. This may include, for example, undertaking investigations into apparent misconduct or mismanagement in the administration of charities, or issuing directions to the charity in order to improve its governance.
This section is where we will publish the results of our regulatory work. Publishing the outcomes and wider lessons of this work is an important way of encouraging trustees to ensure they comply with their legal obligations, as well as helping to protect charities against abuse.
Use the links below to view regulatory decisions which have been taken by the Commission.
- Orders of the Commission
- Publicity for orders relating to charity trustees and other individuals
- Register of removed trustees
- Decisions on waiving trustee disqualifications
- Statutory inquiry reports
- Thematic reports and case studies on concerns about charities
Order of the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
20181119 Orders of the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
Download PDF (270.4 KB)