Commission office closes for Christmas
The office of the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland will close on Friday 23 December 2016 at 4pm for the Christmas break, reopening at 9am on Tuesday 3 January 2017.
The wide range of charity information available on our website may be of assistance to you while our office is closed. For example:
- for information on charity registration in Northern Ireland please click here
- to search the online register of charities please click here.
- for information and guidance on annual reporting by registered charities please click here.
- for information on submitting a concern about a charity to the Commission please click here.
- for information on where we provide legal consents on a wide range of areas please click here.
- to view our guidance and reports, please click here.
You may also contact the Commission using the contact details outlined here and we will reply to you after our office re-opens on Tuesday 3 January 2017.